söndag 6 juni 2010

Some more correcting and i am on my goal

I have been correcting my ASLR and SM since i last wrote her and its getting much better , i am now a 2/2 on ALSR direct in the morning going up from the bed =) and my shoulder are coming there to but they need some massage work.

3 of June
I did some Toe touch over the whole day and 10minutes of Indianclub practice in the evening .

4 of June
Started with Crocodile breathing 6minutes
Brettzell 2.0
Stick and foam roller work
10 Wallsquats
3*10 Single leg lowering Active
3*8 Single leg lowering Passive
And Toe touch on a board and off.
And ended with some shoulder stretch

5 of June
Me and my friend Tobbe RKC went to Gothenburg and meet up with David, Fredrik and Tommy Blom for some talk and coffee.

Today Sunday
Started with Crocodile breathing 7minutes
10 Wall squats
Hip stretch
3*10 Single leg lowering Active
3*10 Single leg lowering Passive
And Toe touch on a board and off.
And 10minutes of Indianclub practice

Crocodile breath by David Whitley

2 kommentarer:

  1. Tack för igår, har kört stretchen du visade idag.. Den är riktigt bra!

    SvaraRadera